Best of Queensland
It’s all about creating a remarkable customer experience and delighting customers to the point that they become your strongest marketing channel, sharing their experience on social media and generating word of mouth referral online.
Tourism and Events Queensland’s (TEQ’s) Best of Queensland Experiences Program can help your business:
- deliver exceptional customer experiences
- create positive word of mouth referral through social media attract more visitors
- grow expenditure, increase market share
- qualify for TEQ marketing campaigns
- participate in TEQ Trade and Media famils
To be recognised as a Best of Queensland Experience a business must be listed with the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) and achieve 80 points against a set of five weighted criteria that total 100 points as detailed below.
If you want to be a Best of Queensland Experience but don’t have the time or the resources to ensure you meet the criteria, we will do this for you. That way you can focus on delighting customers to the point that they become your strongest marketing channel, sharing their experience on social media in positive guest reviews and generating word of mouth referral online.